With this indicator you can adjust risk of your account using risk calculator, also the indicator can take screens-hots whenever orders were opened, closed or modified. It allows you collect screen-shots
of transactions to your Trading Diary. Also, you can find out how your Expert Advisor exactly work. From the Indicator you know on which chart you are, what prevents you from accidental trading on: wrong chart, time frame, currency pair or wrong account. Also, this indicator is managing the lot size for new opened orders by indicator Trend Lines Buy Sell Close that can open or close orders exactly on potential tops or bottoms.
- You can choose method of Risk calculation according to account balance, equity or free margin.
- Vivid picture of situation. You see on which chart, which account you are trading. What is the balance and the equity, all directly on chart.
- Calculate lot size according to SL distance and Risk amount from 0.1% risk of Account Balance.
- Minimized when window size is too small.
- Adjust indicator colours automatically to background color.
- You can adjust indicator colours manually too.
- The indicator takes screenshots whenever the order is opened, closed, closed partially or its SL or TP was modified by you or your EA.
- In current version the indicator can take screenshots for orders with specific Order Magic Number.
- Screen-shots are saved in the appropriate currency pair folder under the file name = date + time with seconds + day of week + currency symbol + time frame.
- Current size and visibility of the chart and the MetaTrader platform has no effect on screen shots size.
- This is an indicator so, it does not limits your EA.
How to use risk calculator?
- Very easy, using cross-hair measure distance between potential entry level and potential SL level.
- The resulting value in pips type editing “SL= ".
- Also editing risk value “Risk= ” you can adjust your level of risk.
- Now you can read Lot size outcome as your X% of your chosen Risk calculation method.
- Use lot size outcome to open new order.
The indicator takes screen shots only when MetaTrader is working! Old version of the indicator is also known as Money Management and Order Screenschots and is downloadable from
here or directly in MT4 terminal, tab Market . Buying here you'll get both versions.
The video shows older indicator Money Management with Order Screenshot
If you identify any bugs or if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to let me know. Feedback are most welcome.